RFP/RFI Management & Contract Service is a flexible managed service that can provide either full end to end management of the complete sourcing process from RFP/RFI to Contract or provide individual standalone components to support the customer’s in house sourcing team.
- Creation of current contract summary
- Baseline Audit of Tariffs & Inventory
- Interview customer key contact(s) to identify requirements
- Comparative market comparison – Benchmarking
- T&C requirements
- Development of RFP/RFI documentation
- RFP/RFI Issue/ Track / Compile vendor responses
- Produce documentation showing comparative rate analysis and comparison of vendors key benefits and terms
- Organise vendor shortlisting, presentations and recommendations for contract award
- Negotiate contract with chosen vendor(s) and reconcile contract to RFP benefits.
- Manage port / transfer to new contract process.
- First bill analysis to compare actual rates and terms verses contract.
- Creation of summary document showing negotiated rates and terms.
Secondly, Flare Telecom is confident that with its deep and wide access to industry data they can negotiate rates and T&Cs that will be more advantageous to the customer than terms they could negotiate on a standalone basis.